I'm a punk rock prom queen. Brown paper magazine. Hotter than you've ever seen. Everywhere and in between ...

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, October 23, 2010

Even though I'm almost 30, EEKKK, I still love to listen to my Josie & the Pussycats soundtrack every so often. That movie, as dumb as it is, cracks me up!!!  Well, when I did this mani, for some reason that song popped into my head, maybe because the pink bow came in a pack called Punky Princess. I don't know.

I used a polish that has no name :( the brand is 10 though. Then I used Sinfuls Black on Black for the tips
The pink bow rhinestone thingy is a decal I got at Sally's

Here it is before the cute bow



Now with the cute little pink bow with rhinetsone. I love it, and just adds enough Ummph to this french.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment