Not-So-Halloween-ish Halloween Mani

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween, ladies! well, for those of you who celebrate it :) i honestly didnt realize how quickly Halloween came around.. which means, October freakin flew by!~

here's my not-so-Halloween-ish Halloween mani. i did this Wednesday night but i didnt have time to post about it til now~


2 coats of OPI's Funky Dunkey & 3 coats of OPI's Show It And Glow It.


i call those my "little ghost babies" - haha.



i used my items from my awesome package. the kitties are from my acrylic mold set & then i used some image plates for the designs. i'll write a review about those later~

- - - - -

please check out Rachel Marie's blog. lets give her a big welcome to the nail blog world, shall we? :)

- - - - -

i hope you all enjoy your Halloween!,
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment