Color Club Femme Fatale Collection 2009

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, March 10, 2009







Revvvolution
This is the best color that came out by far this year. Black Holo. How awesome does that look? I took a pic of it in flash just to show the beauty of it. This is a must have nail polish. I see that it's already out of stock at head2toebeauty.com.



Ooooo La La
An opaque white. This took three coats. I thought it will be a boring white creme but it has a pearl white finish! As always I have trouble with white nail polishes but this one I think wasn't that bad. I like it.

Femme Fatale
No swatch on this one. This is a sheer color. I bought it because I want to try and put it over some nail polishes to see how it will come out. I haven't tried that yet so.. until then ... haha!





Well I only bought these three from the new color club femme fatale collection. They also have a catwalk queen collection in which I didn't have any interest in =X But these two colors were the best. Revvvolution and Ooooo La La!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment