Hello Kitty!

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm not particularly pleased with the result.

Anyway, I think the Mac Hello Kitty just launched Friday in NZ. They were blowing up balloons and had girls dressed like the ones in the promo pics. Man I want that black suit... They looked so beautiful all dressed up!

I got one of the balloons which are pretty cute, although the wind made it difficult to control when walking thorugh town...

So I was inspired to do a Mac Hello Kitty manicure. It looked much better in my head. Then again, in my head I could do half moon manicures lol.

I started off with two coats of Color Club Pink Flame. I was going to do one, but it was a little sheer where I wanted the pink to show.

Then I added one coat of Color Club Where's The Soiree?. What a fantastic black! Opaque in one coat *_*

Followed by a stripe of the Japanese Pink Glitter featured this morning. Then I used one coat of Color Club Femme Fatale across the tips. I love the duochromey shimmer glitter bit thingys! So pretty in the sunlight. 

End result: I think it looks a little OTT. What do you think?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment