NJ's First RAOK! Update...

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, March 8, 2009

Good evening! Soon to be morning...

I have had a ton of responses! Thank-you all for your kind messages!

I apologise if you find my replies being a little blunt, I don't mean them to be... There are just so many emails to get through. If you haven't got a reply thats ok because you were probably one of the first to enter or just recently. Just recently hotmail decided to crap out on me, but don't worry I got your details! :D

Now just a reminder:
You have to send me your name and address and also be a follower. The address you live at, not your email address ok :) A few of you have been sending in just your names... So yeah, it can't really be a RAOK when there is no address for it n_n

Also, the Japanese Holographics will be commencing soon. I have something else already lined up for you. So if you haven't entered yet... why not?! FREE POLISHES?!?! Crazy not to enter :D

Don't worry about your information, I will be keeping it safe, not selling it off to companies haha :D

Haven't entered yet? Email me at nailjuice@live.com Any questions? Ask away!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment