OPI Cherry Blossom

Posted by Unknown on Monday, March 30, 2009

I was craving Cherry Blossom and I really wanted to try out those stickers.

Sticker Review:
These are probably some of the best I have come across. They aren't thick and bulky, they're nice, thin and easy to take off the sheet and place on the nail.

Plus! They wear like iron, I didn't put top coat over them and they survived my night, sleep and shower!

Cherry Blossom Review:
The sparkles in this one remind me of fairies or something, there isn't anything quite like it.

I remember a while ago someone asked me how they should franken it... I had suggested OPI Elephantastic Pink for the base colour, Princesses Rule for the shimmer and maybe some clear polish to make it a little sheerer. I will include these polishes in my next order so I can try it for you guys n_n

Application was alright. Not excellent because it was a little runny, and Cherry Blossom being a sheer, I had to do three thickish coats to achieve this look. Doing three thickish coats of a sheer gets kinda messy on the sides.

But Cherry Blossom does dry quite quickly and looks amazing in the sun and indoors!

Oh my goodness, it's April tomorrow! Ahhh!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment