Error Message - Internet Explorer Readers

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 26, 2009

EDIT: Is it working for you now? I didn't get the error message just now..

Thank-you for letting me know guys, I tried Nail Juice on 3 different computers with IE as the web browser, also had the same problem with the error message coming up.

I'm not too sure why it is happening, but I did notice if you google Nail Juice and find a post about something, go through NJ via the post, it all works fine. It just doesn't seem to work when you type in nailjuice.blogspot.com or click on it from google.

Hmm... time to put my thinking cap on! If you have any ideas of what could be causing this please let me know at nailjuice@live.com

Thanks guys!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment