Whole lot of Random

Posted by Unknown on Monday, March 23, 2009

I just finished two of my hardest midterms after 2 days of studying. And I did terrible on both of them. My mood is in complete misery right now. Sigh..

ZOYA


Zoya's Yasmeen is a pretty purple. Another vampy color. I want more brights..

ORLY


ORLY Midnight Star - a metallic purple. Which is also a duplicate of OPI's Peek-a-boo Purple. The very best Scrangie did a comparison for me. Click here for Scrangie's swatch.

OPI


OPI Queen of West Web-erly - I loved this color. It matches me and applied well in two coats.

OPI Pretty&Privileged - A red that actually doesn't make me look bloody scary. I like it

OPI Greenwich Village - This was my St. Patty's day mani. Loveee green!

MISA

Misa Sweet Pleasure - sheer blue glitter? Shimmer? I don't know. I love the color on the bottle but my natural nails are showing so ew..
Rescue Beauty Lounge Spring 2009

Locavore, Frugalista, Look Rich Be Cheap

Locavore - mixed of gold, silver, green and blue glitter. These are VERY brutal to take off. I didn't so swatches on the other one because I got lazy after trying to remove locavore lol

M.A.C Hello Kitty

Something About Pink - Bright pink. I really only bought it for the bottle.

On the Prowl - Grey!! We need more.. love it, love it, love it!!

Essie


Essie Mesmerize - awesome blue. Need I say more?


Essie Flawless - soft dark pink. Pretty cute?
China Glaze


China Glaze Yell-o-Neil : a bright yellow with a hint of glitter


China Glaze Adore: from the Romantique collection. Very streaky as you can see. But gorgeous color.

That's all..

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment