Nail Tech!

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What an awesome day! :D

The only bad thing being that they are still building the beauty classes so the paint fumes were around allllll day, so I had a major headache... luckily boyfriend came to the rescue with some nurofen :)

What I learnt today:
- Main ingredients of the basics (base coat, top coat, polish, cuticle oil/remover etc.)
- Pterguim (overgrowth of the cuticle)
- How to sterilize my tools and how to store them.

Things I did not agree with that the tutor taught:
- Creme polishes don't always need a topcoat (WTH?!)
- Creme polishes are a matte finish. (Creme does not mean matte! Matte means no shineyness!)
- Creme polishes only need two coats, everything else only needs one. (double...no x100, WTH)

Apart from that craziness, all was excellent! I had a great time and can't wait to learn the hand massage tomorrow. Boyfriend and mum have already booked themselves in for one haha.

A nice surprise for when I came home, Zoya's Get Even. Their new ridge filler! Man I completely forgot this was coming! Don't you love that? I had been so worried about getting everything ready for my course that everything else fell out of my head :D

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment