Color Club Electro Candy and other brights

Posted by Unknown on Monday, April 20, 2009



Electro Candy - a hot frosty pink


Volt of Light - bright neon yellow


Tangerine Scream - my favorite one. Gorgeous neon frost orange.


Pure Energy - a vibrant bright blue


What a Shock! - my first ever Konadicure! It's not all that. And I also got too excited to try the konads I forgot to take a picture of what a shock! alone.


My second shot at konad. This reminds me of Blues Clues haha.



And as I've mentioned before, they never sent me ultra violet even though I ordered it. But they didn't charge me either. So I ordered it on my next bash of nail polishes :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since this entry has a lot of brights I've decided to add other brights swatches to this entry.


Essie Shorty Pants - a yellow creme, not necessarily bright, but bright enough. It's nothing close to neon tho.


Essie Mini Shorts - a bright neon orange. This hurts my eyes.


Dante Neon Green - now here's a really bright green. I got this nail polish awhile ago. I don't remember where I bought it but this is a true neon green!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment