OPI

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, April 19, 2009

So it's been awhile since I've updated. I only have a few swatches to show today. I've been uberly busy and have not been able to upload pictures. These were uploaded awhile ago so yea :)

OPI Moon Over Mumbai

I've been more into the neutral shades lately. Moon Over Mumbai is a white-ish gray creme. A little on the sheer side but after three coats it's doable.

OPI My Daddy's the King

I love this color. Looks very natural. It's with three coats as well. I don't know if this is considered peachy or beige. I guess it's between both. I'm beginning to love nudes :D


OPI DS Reflection - a bright red holo. Hmm it actually doesn't make my nails look scary or does it? Designer series is the best!!

OPI DS Diamond Dust

As I've mentioned.. I absolutely LOVE OPI's designer series. I ordered another on and this color is gorgeous. It's a pale grey mixed with purple. Absolutely stunning! I took it with flash because that's the best way to capture the holo-ness! I wonder what's my next order of OPI's designer series will be...hmmm..

And now since I have such little swatches today, I have a preview of what's my upcoming swatches!


Color Club Electro Candy
I didn't get Ultra Violet for some reason, but I've included in my next order of Nail Polishes


China Glaze Kicks Collection
I think I ordered the wrong orange shade. I wanted Breakin' instead I ordered how street it is. I hope it's not gonna be a bright red that will make my nails look bloody..


China Glaze Bare if You Dare
I hope this one is a duplicate of OPI Love Me Tender


Zoya Summer Collection
Tallulah, Midori, and Pippa. The only ones that caught my eye.


Zoya Twist Collection
I'm late on these but it's better late than never!


Random Zoya's
Since I was ordering already, might as well order 3 more!
Juno, Gabrielle, and Creamy


Rescue Beauty Lounge Spongebob collection
I think these are called spongebob collection..
Starfish Patrick, Bikini Bottom, and Squarepants


Rescue Beauty Lounge Recycle


Nfu Oh # 52, 40, and 60
Also ordered #51, which will be coming soon!!


BB Couture Iced Olive and Electric Avenue
These are my first purchases of BB Couture Nail Polishes

And finally.......


Konads!


Coraline Nail Kit II


I have never tried Konad before, and I hope it'll be as easy as it looks.

Until next time!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment