OMG WEEKEND, COME TO ME!

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am so tired that its starting to affect my mood. But lets look at the positives of today:

- Beauty Therapist tutor loved my manicure (you will see it later)
- The girls in my class loved the polishes I brought today
- Two girls in my class used my franken Chicklet on their clients! :D
- My nails are even whiter!
- I got to do some awesome but simple nail art
- My boyfriend will be my client on monday, man that will be a mission! He had pterguim (overgrowth of the cuticle). No matter! Nothing I can't fix n_n\

Next week we start feet *shudders*. I don't really know how I feel about that. Happy because man do foot massages feel good, Grossed out because... it's feet. I know we wash them and everything...

Ok heard back from 8ty8 man Tom, he said the order was sent in two parcels. He told me the "Australian Postal Servicemen are hard working people" um ok, what does that have to do with me? I'm pretty sure my stuff doesnt get sent to Aussie first then New Zealand.

Tom then said "Don't be disappointed so quickly, Life is full of happiness and greatness" XD That just made me laugh.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment