Random Misa

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I love Misa brand nail polishes. Their colors are unique, the application is easy, no bubbles, no streaks. And they're affordable.


Runway Diva - This looks less pink in person. Actually there's not much pink at all in person. It's a simple mauve creme. A little too simple for me. But I like it.


Hot Couture - mMm caramel galore<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjckbfI3sZPK-U3o22OUhgy-osQAY5s2YjtfVsgz4-5G81ayLZAbZAgdo9kEtIoNbM3hKSnwQVzS54gpyNH2dJx7y5TXFCzZ7qGhVHChkbjjIVDmBua4BEJXTIGuJq8mifLx6GNwQ81HRgB/s1600-h/misadecadent+drifter.jpg">
Decadent Drifter - Behold!! The invisble Misa nail polish bottle! I don't know why I didn't take a picture with the bottle. Maybe it really was invisible. But anyways, this color is ah-mayyyy-ziiiiiiiiiing! I love duochromes and this one is one of my favorite. A pale green with some pink, purple? It's really hard to capture in picture. Looks a lot better in person.


Toxic Seduction - Mm what's better than green nail polish? Nothing really. I love green, it's my favorite color. And Toxic Seduction is a heavy shimmery green. You can barely see the shimmers but the shimmers gives it life.


Foxy & Folsky - Another duochrome. Except this one is even harder to capture on my camera. It's also mauve but looks bronze in certain shades or angles. I have writer's block right now. I can't really think of ways to describe these colors.

I'm feeling under the weather today. Not really feeling my greatest and my usual self. Nevertheless, spring break is almost here. I just have one more class tonight and I'm FREE!! I ordered my Zoya Ooh-La-La collection, and La-Di-Da collection. Only certain choices I chosed not because not all the colors are appealing to me. I'm STILL waiting for my China Glaze Kicks collection. I don't know why it's taking forever to ship to me because I live in the SAME state! Grr.. Oh well until then.. :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment