China Glaze Kicks 2009

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hi everyone!! Today I finally got the China Glaze Kicks Collection swatches done. I didn't buy the whole collection because the other colors didn't seem interesting to me. I love the colors of this collection, but I really didn't like the application at all. It was thin, then gooey, then bubbly. Majority of these are on the sheer side. Every swatch was done in three coats with a Seche's top coat.


Entourage - light lime ish green with a little hint of shimmer



I've decided to try Konad again... What you guys think of it?


Paper Chasing - I love this one. Exact green I want. It looks a little metallic, but not opaque enough to be classified as a metallic.


Custom Kicks - probably a family of Essie's Greenport mixed with Misa's Dirty Sexy Money? It's a shimmer teal that looks much darker in person.


Sky High Top - My 3rd favorite. A medium blue with slight shimmer

And trying konad again!


Fly - a purple plum like. I didn't like this nail polish at all. I mean its looks pretty. But just not on me..


How Street It is - An orange-red creme. Obviously a little too red for me. And red nails for me is like scary looking :(



b-girlz - a light magenta shimmer. Not for me either.

It is 90 degrees here in New York. I am dying from the heat as I'm typing this up. Time to get a nice ice cold lemonade! Enjoy!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment