Chanel Jade Nail Collection

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, September 29, 2009



Ah, the color all us green nail fanatics have been waiting for. After much anticipation, it finally came out and I ordered it right away. And I can honestly tell you.....nothing special. We've got a lot of nice mint greens out, MAC's Peppermint Patti, OPI Damone Roberts 1968, etc. Sure when you let the sun shine on it, you can see the very subtle hints of shimmer, but who's always out in the sun anyways? And for $25? *heart drops*


Jade - application was okay, a little thick. For Chanel prices I would've expected their application to be flawless. But all their nail polishes are thick and gooey which makes it really tough too apply plus it's not heavily pigmented. This was done in three coats.


Jade Rose - A dusty rose pink. PLEASE ignore that dent I made, my nails weren't dry yet and yea... anyways, OK remind me again why did I buy this? It's more pink in person but I took this picture indoors, which makes it appear nude ish. The shimmers on it are barely noticeable.

This collection sort of reminds me of MAC's peppermint patti and their seasonal peach. The colors match up quite well, hmm...competition?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment