BB Couture Limited Edition Hot Rod Collection

Posted by Unknown on Monday, September 7, 2009

Part III of my BB Couture collection. Finally got to the Limited Edition Hot Rod Collection. The Hot Rod Collection is only available at overallbeauty.com Only 100 bottles of each were made.


Cherry Baby - a red creme with tiny glitters. The glitters are barely visible unless hit with sunlight.


Hot Spot - a red orange shimmer. This looks more red than orange with tiny gold hints of shimmer.


Cruisin' - a light orange creme. This was done in four coats. It wasn't really streaky but there were spots showing.


Little Deuce Coupe - a soft yellow creme. Now aside from Nubar's Lemon Sorbet, this is my second favorite yellow creme. Lemon Sorbet is more pastel than Little Deuce Coupe. It was a little streaky, but after four coats, it looks gorgeous!


Nitro-Injected - Frosty sky blue with shimmer. This is a nice color, but it leaves a metallic finish, therefore visible brush strokes! Not that bad after three coats. This color reminds me of my car. I wish I had a picture of my car on my laptop to compare haha


Lowrider - Frosty purple. My favorite of this whole collection. This one applied smoothly, however visible brush strokes are also shown. But this color looks gorgeous and I love it!

I ordered plenty more nail polishes. With all these fall collections coming up, I am SO behind. I have many, many more collections to go; including Rescue Beauty Lounge bloggers collection, Barielle's All Laquered Up collection, it's even too much to name -_-

I hope everyone is having a lovely labor day! I went to visit my dad today. It's been two months since he's gone. It's still very hard to accept, but in time it'll get better. I'm taking as long as I need. I just really miss him so much. Till this day, I still can't believe he's gone. I love you daddy<3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment