Nubar Modern Matte Collection

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wow I have 41 followers now!! :)

So as I was sitting in class getting ready to take notes. I noticed today's date! 09/09/09. It would be the last single digit for us, unless you'll be alive in year 2100.

So more mattes! Not as excited as I was for the Zoya Matte collection..


Avante- Garde - I don't really know how to describe this color. It leans towards orangey maroon?

Top coat makes matte polishes come to life.



Contempo - Bright cherry red matte

With top coat.


Prevail - I'm a little embarrassed to show this picture. I didn't let my base coat dry long enough before applying this one hence the messy application. This color is a brownish purple. My favorite of the whole collection. It looks very interesting.


Especially with a top coat!


Vital - A magenta purple? Gosh these colors are so hard to describe! Another one of my favorites.


And with a top coat.

Application for these were annoying. . . like all matte's you need a lot of patience and have to be really careful. All these were done in three coats, even though two does the job. I like these more with a top coat because it brings out all the shimmers. Seriously, I don't think we need anymore matte nail polishes when we have so many matte top coats out in the market.

Of course, this collection is available on bynubar.com

So that's all I have for you. I'd like to mention that I really, really dislike school :(

OK bye now! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment