Nubar Going Green Collection

Posted by Unknown on Monday, September 14, 2009

For all green lovers (like myself) this is the collection for us. Green has always been my favorite color. It's unique, at least that's what I think.. I'm glad Nubar released this and gave us six shades of green nail polishes. Thank you Nubar<3


Greener - Dark green shimmer. This has to be the best dark green shimmer of all times. Compare to any other dark green, this is my favorite. Second runner up is Barielle Date Night. I should do a comparison between the two.. hmm


Earth - Blue green shimmer. Leans a little more towards the blues.


Conserve - Another blue-green shimmer.



Forest - forest green creme. I love cremes more than shimmer, hence I love this color!




Reclaim - OMG. A green holo<3<3<3<3




Wildlife - And to make this collection better, a duochrome nail polish. A little bit of pink, moss green, and brown. Gorgeous.

Sorry if this post lacks some 'enthusiasm'. I got the case of the Monday blues...

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment