China Glaze Retro Diva Collection

Posted by Unknown on Monday, September 21, 2009

Sorry for the lack of update! Been uber busy this week with all these papers and such. I have my first exams for each class (total of 5) in 2 weeks.. YIKES!



Anyways, I finally got done with the China Glaze Retro Diva collection. (late but better later than never). Although there are so many new China Glaze collections coming out (their glitter<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTzAz-4Pz6dXymIaFoR7yIazli1c6nh7zBHjw2w0sJXh1a-i-wcJIKmBWnYLXpW7VQmQXSQlQkT5mqjqYXsCk4ub_6EUiqevP_KtCV3dmXAD_Ao_wUs2JGdsUb7-AwhL9SXaMnvzCAoq4i/s1600-h/cg+thunderbird.jpg">

Thunderbird - very dark black cherry red. Gorgeous shade.





Stroll - Deep burgundy with gold glitters? This would've looked a lot better in 4 coats, but I got lazy and only did three. poo..





Street Racing - Golden rosey red. It looks slightly orangey in certain lights.





Stella - deep purple shimmer. HELLO purple! I love this color.





Skate Night -
Magenta shimmer. OK my picture makes it look duochrome which it is NOT. However the reflection of the uber shiny nails of the sun setting made it look like a duochrome -_-





Short&Sassy - Another dark red shimmer however this one is lighter. Once again, the reflection of the sun setting makes the color look oddly weird. I tried my best. I guess I will never take pics of nails again while the sun is setting.





Let's Groove - dark purple shimmer. Gorgeous purple shimmer. Reminds me of Zoya's Yasmeen.





Free Love - Deep orange shimmer. By far my favorite of the collection. It's so bright and daring!





Far Out - Golden brown shimmer. A very interesting unique color, possibly no dupe. I like :)





Drive-In - Red shimmer.





Cruisin' - golden coppery orange shimmer. Interesting......





Cords - Metallic medium gray shimmer. This was the runner up of the collection.



Overall this collection was ok, wasn't great wasn't bad. I liked most of the colors. I like that it's shimmer and all that with a few unique colors. By far, China Glaze is doing a great job in satisfying our nail fetishes. Well not really fetishes, we just love nail polish! I can't, can't, can't, can't WAIT to try on the glitters!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment