Rescue Beauty Lounge Fall 2009 Blogger Created Collection

Posted by Unknown on Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Monday everyone. I'm so happy to have this Monday off to catch up on my sleep and all my school work :( But I took the time out to make a post on the Rescue Beauty Lounge Bloggers nail polish. I think this was one heck of a collection because these 3 colors were NEVER seen before (at least to me)


Scrangie - a blue green shimmer with purple base. It looks gorgeous and my picture does no justice for it.


Orbis Non Suffucit - grey greened creme. I don't have any greens like this at all. And knowing me, I have all the possible green nail polishes out there (except for Nars Zulu) and this sure isn't like any other greens I have.


Mismas - purple creme. This is ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST close to the perfect purple creme I've always wanted. But nevertheless it's a cute simple gorgeous shade!



And adding Color Club's Fashion Addcit with Zebra konad, makes it look so amazing. I really like the Zebra designs :)

That's all I have for you today. More coming up!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment