Finger Paints Winter/Holiday Collection 2009

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays thus far! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. So much is happening. My dog, Bebe, had to go into emergency Tuesday night because she was shaking/shivering and won't let us touch her. This never happened before hence we were concern. She's still inactive but at least she seems better now. Her poor eyes are affecting her :( and the vet said she is over-stressed. I, myself is still sick -_- I'm just coughing up a storm now. And it sucks and very annoying.

Moving on........

Finger Paints. First time ever trying this brand. These were available at Sally Beauty.


Snowman's Scarf - Bright medium red will bright gold shimmer. This one kind of reminds me of that limited edition Essie Love Beverley Hills or some sort like that. I will do a comparison soon for it!


Sparkling Snow - not the greatest picture.. sorry for that. A silver shimmer that has white and silver flecks on it. Very x-masy and sparkly.


Icy Iris - deep purple filled with many many shimmers. This one is gorgeous!


Evergreen Dream - dark green shimmer. and oh.my.god. This is the best green ever. The shimmers are so visible even on the nail. It's amazing.


Decked with Dazzle - light mauve-pink shimmer. The shimmer on this one makes this color amazing. It's very unique.


Candy Cane Shimmer - light red shimmer (more pink toned) My nails broke once again boohoo.

All these were done in three coats. I am satisfied with the application. I had no problems at all. They applied smoothly and evenly. It wasn't too thin or leaky. I definitely want to try more Finger Paint polishes!

In case I won't be able to post tomorrow, I just want to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy holidays!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment