My Nail Art Decoration Collection

Posted by Unknown on Friday, December 25, 2009



I'd like to show my collection of nail art decorations
that I've gotten so far and give some information on
where I purchased the items that I have.

All of the pearl and flower decorations I bought on Ebay. The
seller I got the majority from is Karlinsue.

The bow nail art decorations I purchased from
RHINESTONES AND CRAFTS

I purchased all of the Lace sticker from seller Tamanala.

Hope this post is helpful and stay tuned for the Valentines contest beginning in a few weeks! Some of the prizes are mentioned and shown in this video. But they won't be the only prizes in it, Im shopping as we speak! =D Please y'all anyone who's interested in the nail art molds I checked and they are still available in Noxandra's ebay store for the price of $1.99 and $1.00 flat rate shipping!!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment