Tip your glasses!

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, December 27, 2009

 


Well this is the idea my friend came up with for the New Year's Eve themed contest. This is my first attempt at a free hand acrylic design. I didn't use any other embellishments on this design because it is busy enough as is.

I like the way it turned out, I do however need practice and to try again and make it a bit more neat. I'll be doing a full tutorial once I have this design completed. I just wanted to post my first try. I haven't worked with acrylic in years so I'm definately rusty and need practice. That will be coming very soon as I plan on doing my own acrylic VERY SOON!

Keep an eye out for more of my acrylic work because I have some crazy Hello Kitty designs in mind for the future!!! Yay for Kitty!

Take care Y'all!
Posted by Picasa

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment