Ruby...shoes? comparisons

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hey everyone! First off I am done with finals! *throws confetti* Second off, I'm sick. Like really really sick since Thursday. What a great way to start my break huh? I came down with a fever that's not going away. But I'm fine now. Just a little weak and stuff. Third of all, it's SNOWING here in New York!! First snow of the season. We barely get snow here in December, so this looks so beautiful out. I will take pictures of it as soon as more lands!

I'm doing my first ever reader request! KONADomania wanted to see a comparison between China Glaze Ruby Pumps, and Essie Ruby Slippers. This was all I could do today -_- I have no energy!

And on goes the comparisons.


China Glaze Ruby Pumps, Color Club Ruby Slippers, and Essie Ruby Slippers.

I added Color Club Ruby Slippers to the comparison because it has the same names and it's also red glitter!



Index and Ring: Essie Ruby Slippers
Middle: CG Ruby Pumps
Pinky: Color Club Ruby Slippers

It seems to me that Ruby Pumps and Color Club's Ruby Slippers are a lot similar. Essie's Ruby Slippers glitters are much more bigger. And the base is more of a wine-ish burgundy as to the other two a bright red. Essie's Ruby Slippers still wins my heart tho >_<

I hope the comparison helps!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment