Merry Christmas!!

Posted by Unknown on Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm a little late, but not completely. I just got back from my family's Christmas dinner and hanging out with the boo. So I didn't have much time. But! I did have enough time to squeeze in a Christmas mani! I did two because I couldn't choose..


China Glaze Emerald Sparkle - This was my x-mas mani last year too. I couldn't help but to do it again this year. I love love love love this SO much! #1 on my nail polish list.


And finally my candy cane mani. I tried so hard to keep it nice and straight but it was hard -_- but hey I like how it turned out! I put a matte top coat over it but didn't get to take a picture of it. It definitely looked better matte. Makes me want a candy cane now o_o

I hope everyone had a safe and a very merry Christmas. Now it's time to count down to a new year!

Love ya!

PS- I wanted to let others know that I am STILL reading their blogs but I haven't commented. I will start the commenting once again. Promise :) I'm still here and still reading! Don't think I've abandoned you guys!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment