Essie Winter Holiday Sweet Time of the Year

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hi my lovely readers! Today I have for you Essie's Winter Holiday Sweet Time of the Year collection. I was looking forward to this because of Mint Candy Apple. It is a gorgeous shade I must say.


Mint Candy Apple - A pastel aqua green creme. Definitely nothing like it compared to all the similar colors such as China Glaze For Audrey. I want to call this a mint green, but it leans more towards aqua than green. But whatever it's lovely! Three coats, no streaks, no fuss.


Lollipop - bright red creme. Ladies, I think I have found my perfect red creme nail polish. As many of you might or might not know, red nails does not appeal me. And this one I say suits me a lot! Even my co-worker (whom is a male) complimented saying "Oh wow red nails! They look great on you!" and I felt happy! (silly me I know) But this is by far the best red creme I've own. Completely opaque in one coat, but I did three :D


Lollipop topped with Lippmann's Happy Birthday. More reason for you to enter my giveaway in case you haven't yet. I thought it would just look nice over black or white creme base, but it looks stunning with a red base as well! Like confetti on my nails


Rock Candy - sheer nude pink. A typical Essie shade. A lot of people did not like this one because it was sheer, dadada. But I kinda like it! Took three coats and it looks like a natural french manicure.


And if you don't like sheers. They're great for base coats for konad designs.

Overall, I loved this collection. I thought I was gonna regret buying Lollipop and Rock Candy, but I didn't! I got my money's worth :)

That's all I have for you guys today. Until next time!

Once again, do not forget to enter for my giveaway. Details are here.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment