Misa Mardi Gras Collection

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello! School is over for me, but I still have finals to study for. Therefore I might be a little busy this upcoming week. Also I would like to apologize, I mentioned on previous posts that I will responding to every single one of your e-mails on the pictures you've sent. I don't think I can do that now. There are just way too many entries and all that stuff. So, sorry for not keeping my words >_<

Anyways, I have for you guys Misa's Mardi Gras Collection.


Throw Me Something Purple Please - bright blue/purple (blurple) creme. 2 coats. My favorite one. My picture makes it look more blue than purple.. typical.


Single and Ready To Limbo - bright red creme. This was so opaque, it was only 1 coat!


Shake It To The Samba - bright peachy/coral creme. 2 coats


Party In The Masquerade - neon hot pink. Ah blinding...2 coats


Jester Ate the King Cake - bright neon yellow. 3 coats. Streaky.


Blame It On Fat Tuesday - bright turquoise/green creme. 2 coats

Before I say my opinion on these, I want to know... why such long names for nail polishes? Moving on, the formulas on these were pretty eck. They're thick and all. I didn't have much problem with these except for Jester Ate the King Cake , it was quite streaky even after 3 coats I couldn't cover up the streaks.

The colors? They're so-so. My favorite was Throw Me Something Purple Please because it's a unique color. It leans a little towards Color Club's Puccilicious, but is more blue.

So there you go! Also don't forget my giveaway! Those who haven't entered yet, has exactly4 more days including today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment