tired & [un]inspired

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Wednesday!~

today is a beautiful day--the sun is out & its pretty warm, contrary to yesterdays dark, gloomy weather. sucks that i have to go work in a while..

so yesterday i was in a pretty bad mood & i wanted to paint my nails. but i've been feeling uninspired lately..so i spent almost an hour looking at nail art on flickr & tumblr & on blogs. i think i ended up liking 4 designs..? -__- anyway, when i started doing my nails [around 10pm] i didnt like it so i redid it..and started a new mani around 11pm. i didnt finish til about 1am...? i was so tired & i free-handed everythingggg [so it took much longer]...but i guess my nails turned out pretty good...


my middle finger was inspired by Emerald Sparkled's post. from there, the rest of my nails were inspired by random tumblr posts...and some that i made up during the night.. =P

the polishes i used: China Glaze Flyin' High, Sally Hansen White On, Nina Ultra Pro Black, Icing Golden Child, & Pure Ice Magic.

i honestly didnt even know i had Golden Child & Magic [which is the copper-y polish]. thank goodness im on my "no buying nail polish week" cause theres all these pretty polishes i have & have never used! haha speaking of my "no buying nail polish" thing..i think its going pretty well. its already Wednesday & i've not bought one polish =) BUT! i have a question...im running OUT of my basecoat...if i go buy a new bottle basecoat, will that break my polish ban? cause i dont have any more basecoat...ah! what to do! o__O

oh, by the way, "Tired & Uninspired" is the title of a song by My American Heart. i love watching AJ Rafael on youtube & here is his cover of Tired & Uninspired with Jesse Barrera (who is in My American Heart).

dont forget to enter my Favorites Giveaway =)

enjoy your day!,
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment