Ozotic - unnamed duochrome

Posted by Unknown on Monday, May 17, 2010

*edit* Thanks Kaz from Pretty Random, who identified this as an Ozotic brand.

I have this cool little bottle of polish that has no label or printing on it.  In fact I even remember that when I bought it it didn't have a label or anything, it was just a blank bottle.  I'm wondering if anyone out there recognises this brand?
The polish is a beautiful metallic peacock blue with purple and bronzy gold duochrome.  You can easily see the purple duochrome on the nail above, but you can see the yellow gold in the bottle and on the angled close up below.


It's only a little bottle, probably about 7ml I'd say.  I remember that I bought it in a chemist at a nearby shopping centre (Gungahlin Square), that is cost about $10 and that I bought it back in 2003!  I also have another bottle that is the same brand. Again no label or writing, but it is a silver holographic polish  (which come to think of it, was pretty leading edge for a 2003 polish).


Any ideas anyone?  Regardless, it's pretty isn't it.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment