Rokk96 - Silver Screen

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, May 29, 2010

A new brand of polish today. I actually swatched this a few weeks back, before I had a trim of all my nails.

This Rokk96 brand in Silver Screen.  I bought these from Price Attack, and there is a quite large range of colours in this brand. They were $8 a bottle, or three for $19.

Silver Screen is a fabulous metallic blue.  I'm not really sure what to call all the variants of blue, but this is certainly darker that the other two metallic blues I have (Ulta3 Little Boy Blue and Razzle)  Maybe it's cornflour blue?

On the second day wearing it, I decided to mattify it with Essie Matte about you.  It still looked fantastic.


I found the formula on this beautiful and the wear was very good too.  This was two coats.  I bought two other colours in Rokk96 but haven't tried them yet. Has any one else tried this brand?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment