China Glaze Poolside Collection 2010

Posted by Unknown on Monday, May 24, 2010

Hey ya'll! I finally got around to the China Glaze Poolside collection. I was excited to try on this collection because I love neons. Not to mention the colors are gorgeous! These were taken under artificial and natural light. No sun because in my opinion sun makes neons look like just regular brights.


Pool Party - bright neon pink. 2 coats


Flip Flop Fantasy - coral/pink neon. 2 coats


Sun Worshiper - light neon orange. 2 coats. Love!

Yellow Polka Dot -
bright yellow neon. 4 coats.


Kiwi Coolada - neon green. 3 coats


Towel Boy Toy - light blue with hints of shimmer. 2 coats

Formula on these were great. Only had a problem with Yellow Polka dot because it was the sheerest of the collection. But all yellow's have problems with applications, though this one wasn't really streaky. My favorite is Sun Worshiper, just love the uniqueness of the orange and the neon combined.

I don't know if it's just me, but neons don't usually last long on my nails. These started chipping after one day. But it's not like I wear my mani's for more than a day anyway so I guess it's OK. haha

So there you go. I haven't bought nail polish in almost a month. I'm thinking about doing big splurges. What you guys think? :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment