Royal Rose Wedding Design

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 23, 2010



Hey Y'all! This is another wedding look I created. I'm liking this one much better. It's pretty simple and didn't take very long. I just want to note something about this design. For the nail bed, I used an acrylic mix that I made with foundation. I got the idea from pursebuzz. She made a tutorial showing how to make a nude polish using foundation so I wanted to try it out. I know it looks weird on the practice nail =P and I think it's a bit dark for me but I'll see how it looks lightened up a bit.

Anyway, for this look I used the same glitter mixes as I did for the last design so you can check out the details on that post. I did take better pics of the stuff I used for each mix and they're pretty self explanatory.



Well I'll keep it short Ladies, I've got to get to bed. I'll be off for a week so I'll be doing a lot more design. PLUS...Dollface is having an awesome 3D Extravaganza Nail Art contest so I'll be working hard on that!!!! I'm so freakin excited!!!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment