Wedding Design with a Bow

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, May 20, 2010



Hey Y'all! Since June is wedding month and right around the corner, I decided to do a few wedding looks. This design is the first of these looks. This one is...well, I'm not really too sure about this one. It's very busy because I went a little berserk and put everything in it but the kitchen sink! =D I really have been wanting to try some of my glitters and haven't had the chance because I've been so busy and when I'm not busy I'm just beat!

Anyway, for this design I used a white acrylic glitter mix as the base faded into a gold glitter mix. To create the white I used white acrylic mixed with fine, small hexagon, and shred white holographic glitters. I used small chunky and shred gold glitters mixed with clear acrylic to make the gold glitter mix. To create the bow I used white acrylic mixed with the fine white holographic glitters.



I also used some confetti in this design. I used solid and hollow heart confetti in gold and white then encapsulated the nail with clear acrylic. To decorate the nail, I created the bow with white acrylic mixed with the fine white holographic glitters. Then I used the pearl heart as the knot and surrounded that with gold mini beads.

I hope y'all like it! On a side note...next week I have off from Wednesday through the holiday. Yay!!!! So I am hoping to do a lot of designs!!! Stay tuned!





{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment