BB Couture "Regular Guys" and "The Formal" Collection

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, September 25, 2010

Taking a break from reading for tomorrow's class. Today I have two collections from BB Couture for men. The Regular Guys and The Formal Guys. I ordered these back in April. As you can tell from my recent posts, most of my polishes were from March-May lol. Well I finally got to them. This is my first time trying BB Couture for men. Same formulas as the women ones. Super smooth application and no troubles. This is why I love BB Couture. And not to mention, the excellent customer service from Kim of Overall Beauty!

Enough with the babbling, on with the swatches!

Regular Guys


Blue Collar - a periwinkle blue with white shimmer


Golf Pro - a swampy green with silver and greenish shimmer


Mariner - deep forest green shimmer. This was good with one coat, but I did two coats because this one is tricky in application as there are brush strokes. But after a top coat the brush strokes seems to disappear.


Coal Miner - hmm.. a dark gray taupe? with blue and pink flecks. This color is very hard to describe, though very attractive.


Cowboy - taupe creme with subtle shimmer


Bullfighter - bright red. This has a semi jelly base. I love it, and it is now my favorite red!


The Formal Collection



Incognito - grey base with pink, purple, and blue shimmer. Yummy!


Dress Rehearsal - greenish gray with some silver shimmer.


Dinner Jacket - beautiful blue shimmer with a hint of purple shimmer


Award Medal - gold based shimmer with flashes of olive green or purple in certain lights. I love this one.


Tuxedo Night - reminds of dark raspberry chocolate with red and gold glitters


Ceremony - I can honestly tell you I can't describe the colors. There's a mix of brown and green in it. I had problems with application for this one, it was a little streaky. And it was very hard to capture in picture. That's why this one is a picture of it with no direct sunlight. I still like it though!

And there you go, BB Couture Regular Guys and The Formal collection all shown here. What do you guys think of these two collections? I can say There's not a single polish I didn't like from these collections. They're all gorgeous! This is why I love BB Couture. I am saving up to buy the Infamous Lovers collections!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment