Sephora by OPI Summer Collections

Posted by Unknown on Monday, September 27, 2010

Today I have swatches from Sephora by OPI. I think they're all from their Summer collections but I can't quite recall. But anyways, here they are:

Below: Going Nude, eh? is a nude beige with subtle shimmer. This is my favorite. I love nudes now and I love how this one looks against my skin tone. The shimmer is not visible, but if you look uber close you'll see it.




Below: Havana Dreams is a baby blue creme. 3 coats. I had application trouble with this one. It kept going streaky and after a thick 3rd coat it seem ok.



Below: Midnight Mambo is a blue base with tons of glitters. It looks quite bumpy, that's because it is. I applied two coats of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat and it seem to smooth it out a tad. It's a nice color, and surprisingly easy to remove!





Below: Read My Palm is a jade green creme. A little disappointed at this one because I was expecting a more minty green. This leans more towards the blue/aqua side. So I wasn't too excited when I saw this one.



So that is all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment