OPI Nail Art inspired by Zac Posen at Z Spoke

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, September 18, 2010

I've recently received e-mail from OPI's PR and they sent me images of some OPI nail art from the NY Fashion Week. One caught my eye. Created by Zac Posen for Z Spoke Fashion Show Spring 2011. Consists of a yellow, green, blue gradient and leopard prints. Once I saw it, I told myself that I *need* to try it.


Here's the picture sent to me by OPI.


Left to Right: Apline Snow, The "IT" Color, Who the Shrek Are You?, and What's With the Cattitude.





Of course, mine isn't as great as the originals. But for a first attempt I think it's pretty damn close to it! And I absolutely loved it. I wore it for 2 days before it started chipping. And I got so many compliments. So many people asking how I did it, and so many wanting me to do their nails for them. I felt very content, though I really dislike doing other people's nails because I tend to always fail.

One girl on the train even asked me if she can take a picture of it so she can bring it to a nail salon for them to do it for her.

For the leopard prints, I was gonna use a Konad plate to do them, but I decided to try to paint them myself. And it didn't turn out *too* bad.

Well that is all I have for today! Enjoy your weekend :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment