Zoya Nail Polish- Wickedly Wonderful - A Glowing Review!

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another glowing review for Zoya Nail Polish! Blogger Jessica Kim of  meandmykors.blogspot.com is in love with Zoya! She called it "a beauty lover's dream." We couldn't agree more!!!  She writes:

"Zoya Kelly enchanted all during New York Fashion Week. A dark and smoky gray with blue and dusky purple undertones, it complements all skin tones. Zoya Shawn however, is an intense mossy, yellow-toned green with olive undertones and works perfectly with this season's military trend."

  "As I was brushing the gorgeous color on my nails, all I could think was "wow, wow, wow." Two coats were all I needed for opaque, high shine color. I'm also ecstatic over how quickly the polish dried and I was able to add the Zoya Armour Top Coat."



Thank you Jessica!!!  You can read the rest of her wonderful review here. Have you tired our Wicked and Wonderful Collections? Find your Zoya love at Zoya.com !!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment