Borghese Minis

Posted by Unknown on Friday, September 24, 2010

Good afternoon all. Today I have two *new* Borghese minis to show. They were available in stores around Spring/Summer. And of course I am swatching it now -_- If you missed out on these minis it's ok because it's nothing special. But I thought they were cute and decided to get it.


Borghese Torta Dolce


Sheer gold shimmer


Sheer blue shimmer


Sheer pink shimmer


Sheer green shimmer

These are suppose to worn over colors, but I have yet to try that. Because alone it seems like boring colors.


Borghese Confetti


White pearly shimmer


Fuchsia creme


Purple shimmer


Electric blue shimmer

Overall, this was a yawn to me. Nothing exciting like I've said before. Since they are minis they were a little hard to use. I do like the electric blue shimmer though. It's very bright and vibrant.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment