SpaRitual Nail Lacquers

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've heard about SpaRitual nail polishes awhile back, but I've never tried them myself. This is my first time and I'm definitely loving the quality of it. Although it's a little pricey on my side ($12 a bottle) I guess it's worth it, since we have Chanel polishes for $23 and the formula ain't even all that.

So anyways, I bought five colors which is most from their Spring and Summer 2010 lines. It was the only colors that interested me. But I am eying their Fall 2010 line because there are a bunch of gorgeous colors! Since I've spent so much money on the MAC Venomous Villains collection, I need to watch my spending for a bit for the upcoming months.

So here are the swatches:


Delight is a pale minty green creme with slight jelly finish. It's good to see a pale mint green as I've been seeing a lot of bright mint greens. I kind of like how soft this looks.


Full of Life is a pale baby blue creme. Again this is more soft than other baby blues I've tried.


Optical Illusion is a green shimmer full of silver and green glitter flecks. I love how this one looks. It's gorgeous. I just wish I captured a better picture of it.


Shoot For the Stars is a purple creme. Like a true purple. Purples polishes are my second favorites aside from green polishes. I've been looking for a true purple polish. This one appears darker in person than my picture reveals. I'm still looking for the perfect purple creme, and RBL's Mismas is my closest choice but still doesn't seal the deal for me.


Yes I Can! is a forest green creme. LOVE! After tons of mint greens this summer, I'm loving this dark creme. It is beautiful.

The formulas for these were all great. I didn't have any application issues whatsoever. My favorite has to be Yes I Can! Not because it's green...OK who am I lying, yes it's because it's green, but also because it's beautiful!

And that is all I have for today! Don't forget to enter my ManGlaze 600th followers giveaway, you have a bout 21 days left to enter! You can get to the entry from my sidebar!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment