Hey, Mister!

Posted by Unknown on Monday, September 27, 2010

honestly, thats such a lame title! -ahaha.

hello, hello! i apologize for my week disappearance! schools been kicking my ass and i cant seem to catch up o__O all the studying i do isnt really paying off. including today, back to last week, i've been packed with school work. i had two exams, three quizzes, an essay, and trying to memorize everything - - but it didnt really work out =( i didnt have time for my nails all week last week nor did i have inspiration. but today is a different story; i treated myself to a little polishing & i, literally, just finished this mani =P


this kinda explains my lame post title; each time i look at my nails, i think "HEY, MISTER!" ...for some odd reason =P i used Sally Hansen White On & Black Out. the half-moons took FOREVER & even with the help of paper reinforcements, i didnt like how they turned out..so i basically free-handed them. i also free-handed the little tuxedo which didnt take as long as i expected.

im freakin exhausted so im going to end it here.

be back soon,
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment