Baby Gaga nails

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, June 23, 2011

Last night I was inspired by my daughters stripy jumpsuit to paint my nails.  This is the result.

Skyla was being very cute yesterday giggling and laughing, so I grabbed the camera and snapped a couple of pics of her (which is a good thing, because being #2 child there are only 1/10th the number of photos of her than of her brother!). Skyla has two nicknames at home, 'Poppet' (a name we started using after she was born) and 'Gaga', which is what her big brother calls her, as he can't seem to pronounce Skyla.  So more often than not, she is now called Baby Gaga.



Polishes used in this were, base layer of Ulta3 'bon bon', then strips applied using Ulta3 'poppy' and 'lagoon'.

The photos were taken under the bathroom light last night and appear a little bumpy, this is because they don't have a top coat.  I wanted to leave it top coat free as I was going to put a crackle over the top.  I'll show you those pictures tomorrow.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment