Make Me An Offer For Clothing At Medusa's Threads!

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, June 21, 2011


I've got a few new pieces, like this beautiful Tracy Reese silk Blouse, in my store, Medusa's Threads.

I know many of you have been looking, but only a few clothing purchases so far. How about we make a deal. If there are items you've had your eye on, send me an offer to medusasthreadsshop@gmail.com If I can sell it to you for that price without losing money, I'll send you a Paypal invoice with the shipping included. You can make an offer for an individual item or for several.

Let me help you get some beautiful clothing for a price that's right for you! And don't forget I've got Essies for half off retail and HTFs for cheaper than ebay prices!

Thanks for reading!
April

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment