i am loopy. froot loopy!

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good morning!

I'm sure a lot of you have seen posts on this already, but here is mine.
My lovely friend Leslie had a nail art competition and she got 48 entries!!
I am in no way expecting to win, there are so many lovely entries, but I really do like mine! Haha.

I'm entry #6. Froot Loops!


I think my photos are adorable too :P

Interested in learning how I did this manicure? I went about it in a sort of strange way.


This is what I did first. I did the nails in random half-and-half patterns, and I sponged a lighter color on top of each one to give it that textured, Froot Loop look.
Purple:
China Glaze - Spontaneous
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Lacey Lilac
Pink:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Presto Pink
Wet N Wild Wild Shine - Tickled Pink
Yellow:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow
Joe Fresh - Butter
Green:
China Glaze - Entourage
China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
Orange:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Sun Kissed
China Glaze - Peachy Keen

Then I added hole reinforcements to each side, and painted over the while thing with white.
I cleaned up any messy parts, added Seche Vite, and it was done!

A bit of a silly manicure, but I like it all the same.

Check out all the entries, and vote for me if you like mine the best :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment