OPI Simmer and Shimmer

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, June 26, 2011


Hi ladies! I have missed you guys in my short absence...I am finally back home with my husband and my whole stash! haha I missed having all of my polishes as options (and my hubby of course)! 

I am showing you a mani I wore a few days ago. You can still see Color Club Warhol chillen on my nails...apparently it wanted to stick around longer than I intended. Oops. This is Simmer and Shimmer from OPI's 2010 Holiday Burlesque collection. I discovered these a little late, but I am so in love! I bought this from a blog sale. Here is the link (Polish and Konad), there are still some awesome polishes up for grabs!!

My formula was on the thick side and I am not sure if that's because it was already used or just because it's a glitter.




Hopefully my posts get a little more interesting now that I am home. I am craving a palate cleanser after all this glitter I have been wearing lately!! Don't forget to vote on my poll for which untried polish you want to see! Also this week I will begin a review series for some products from Born Pretty Store. <3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment