back on crack: china glaze - fault line

Posted by Unknown on Friday, June 24, 2011

Hey guys!
Because of all the hype over the new China Glaze Crackle Metals I decided to post a crackle mani from a few weeks ago.

I don't think I'm going to get all the Crackle Metals. I want the gold one but that's about it, I think.
I feel like if I bought them all, they would probably only get used once.
I bought all the first set of CG Crackles (besides the black) and I have only used 2 of them on a regular basis. Out of the other three, 2 of them got used once, and one not at all.
How many crackles can you need?

This manicure was the first and only time I've used the purple crackle, China Glaze - Fault Line.


This is over OPI - Mermaids Tears.
These crackles dry matte, and I really hated the look of this one matte. So I added Seche Vite!


Much nicer! But flash likes to make this look nothing like what it actually looks like.


That's better. I really liked this combo.


I like the shade of the purple but I wish it cracked a little more.


The color of this one is similar to Senorita Bonita.


Okay, I wrote all of this post, except this paragraph, 6 hours ago. And I spent that time in the hospital with my mom. We were convinced she fractured her ankle and it took 6 hours for them to tell her it wasn't broken and to put a bandage on it. Sigh.
I was going to make this post a bit more interesting, but now I'm too annoyed. Haha!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment