hello kitty shoes. and hello kitty mani.

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hi guys! Later than usual post from me today - I knew I wanted to post this manicure today before I even have it done! Haha.
But first... the shoes.


A few weeks ago, Sarah from Samarium's Swatches bought these shoes and showed them off on Polish-Aholics Anonymous.
And thus began my quest to own them. 
I pretty much exclusively wear Vans, except in the winter when I break out the boots. I even have Vans flip flops for summer.


I knew I wouldn't have a chance at waiting to go to Buffalo and go to Journey's to get them, because they would be gone by then.
And Vans only ships to the states. I thought my quest was over. And then I remembered my mom's friend who is living in Texas for a year.



I emailed her. Asked her to please let me send them to her and have her bring them home next time she was coming back. And she said yes. And she said she was coming home 3 weeks from that day. 
It was perfect!


Even the box is cute.


Even the tissue paper is cute.


And stickers, too!

When I opened them I knew I had to do matching nails. But would I have the right pink?
(Of course I did.)


China Glaze - Rich And Famous. One of my favorite pinks.


2 coats!
And then the stamping started, with my Hello Kitty fauxnad plate and Wet N Wild Black Creme.


Perfection!


Love it.


So much.


I pretty much don't have anything else to say about this mani!


Happy feet.


Happy nails.


:)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment