Borghese Serena Nail Laquer Mini Kit

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hi guys! Catching up on my posts. Today I have the Borghese Mini Kit in Serena. I found this mini set at Rite-Aid in which I forgot the price.. it was around $7.99 - $9.99 a little pricey for mini's but there was one color in there that looks absolutely stunning!

These polishes don't have names, so I'm just going to label them 1, 2, 3, and 4 (according to the order they came in)


I found this pouch a little cute. And mini's are just so adorable! It's like the babies of regular sized nail polishes!



#1 - a brown based creme packed with silver glitters. Sheer but three coats did the job.


#2

#2 - My favorite of the bunch! A gorgeous charcoal gray, green, purple, blue duo chrome. It looks absolutely stunning! I hope Borghese makes a big bottle of this. I tried my best to picture all the colors. But I can't seem to really capture the green or the purple. I love this one.


#3 - A clear base with red, pink, purple, and blue glitters. I bet it looks amazing as a top coat over a dark purple base (like #4)


#4 - A vampy purple shimmer. Looks like a plain jane, but I like it. I just wished I tried the glitter #3 over it. Bet it would look amazing.

This is my first time trying Borghese nail polish. And I am satisfied. Mini's were quite harder to apply because of the size, but application was flawless. No streaks and no clumps. I'm looking forward to trying more Borghese nail polishes in the future :)

I'm done with two of my hardest exam's today. And I have one more to go!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment