MAC Magic, Mirth, and Mischief Holiday Collection 2009

Posted by Unknown on Monday, November 23, 2009

Hi all! Today I have the MAC Magic, Mirth, and Mischief Holiday Collection 2009 nail lacquers. The collection consists of two metallic colors. The formulas for these two are extremely streaky. I got a little frustrated applying them because of the visible brush strokes. They're very opaque within one coat, but I always do two or three coats. These are three coats.


$$$$$ Yes - metallic silver foil. This is a re-release. There are plenty of metallic silvers out there and this one isn't all that. But this is my first metallic silver nail polish. I've never tried it and I must say I love the look of metallic silver on my nails!


Lucky Number - a metallic blue pink. This is a pretty color. The brush strokes are less visible on this one. I am not a fan of metallic nail polishes but it's new and fresh for me. I'm beginning to grow on them. I'm looking forward to try the China Glaze Khrome collection though!

Overall, this collection is so-so. I like it because it's a new look for me. Others will probably think ehh, I can get cheaper metallics elsewhere (and I agree).

That's all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment