More China Glaze Glitters (Last batch)

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, November 29, 2009

My last set of China Glaze's glitters. As you can tell I didn't buy much. But chose carefully the ones I really wanted, which was quite hard. The ones you're about to see today are mostly for top coats, but I think they look fine alone beside seeing my nails..


Techno - a clear base with multi-sized glitters. This one is my favorite because it's so unique. I love the big dots of glitters that stands out. Reminds me of a disco ball.


Stellar - a medium beige/brown shimmer. Gorgeous shade. Really natural and love it.


Shooting Stars - clear base coat packed with micro glitters and a few big glitters. Probably would look hot over some colors.


Medallion - clear base coat with mostly gold glitters but it's multicolored as well. I've always wanted to have gold glitters on my nails haha.

Well that's all I have today. I'm also planning a small contest soon (which will be my first giveaway). More details on that later on.

Enjoy your Sunday, and don't dread for Monday's like I am.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment