China Glaze Pink Glitters and a little extra

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am uber behind on my posts and I apologize for that. Second midterms are up and I'm almost done with it (my last one is on Thursday). I'm sneaking in a little time to put up some China Glaze glitters (yes more) and a little extra :) I have three pinks ones from this collection; Bad Kitty, Preppy Pink, and Carnival Lights



Bad Kitty - My picture makes it look more red than pink. But this is a very dark pink jampacked with glitters.


Preppy Pink - A soft baby pink with glitters.


Carnival Lights - A more purple pink glitter. This one have tiny glitters mixed with bigger glitters :) Me likey!

And for my little extra, the Yankees won the 2009 World Series. And I am a Yankees fan. To show my pride for them I did a little nail art. Sorry to the non-sport fans having to see these :D


I used China Glaze Calypso Blue, and to draw the Yankee's logo I used the Sally Hansen Nail art pens.


Used rescue beauty lounge underwear. And for the stripes and logo I did freehand with a thin brush with Rescue Beauty Lounge Teal!

I also have a lot of reading to catch up to for all those other blogs. So, sorry if I haven't commented :(

That's all I have for now. Back to intensive studying! Ciao all!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment